Thank you for choosing Xtreme Fun Center. We want you to have a great time having fun with your child on their special day.
1. Waivers must be completed by all participants. Click here for on-line form.
2. Need Birthday Invitations…Birthday Invitation Click Here
Can I book my Birthday Party On-Line?
• Yes, click the “Book Your Birthday Party On-line” box to schedule your party. The box is located on Home Page bottom right or Under Birthday Parties tab.
Does mom and dad of Birthday Child play Free Laser Tag?
• Mom and Dad of the birthday child get to play FREE in every Laser Tag game. If you do not want to play, just let another parent take your spot.
Are my Laser Tag Games Private?
• All Laser Tag games will combine birthday parties and walk-ins of similar age and ability.
What is the cost to make my games private?
• Want your laser tag games to be Private with no outside players? Upgrade to private games for only $50!
How long is a Laser Tag Game?
The process takes approximately 20 minutes each time and you do not eliminate out.
Can I bring in my own birthday cake?
• You may bring in your own birthday cake with the purchase of a party package only!
Can I bring in outside food?
• We do not allow any other outside food into Xtreme Fun Center. Sorry, but this is how we make our living!
Can adults play Laser Tag to with birthday party?
• Adults want to play Laser Tag with the kids? The cost is only $5.00 per parent, per game. Just send them up to the front counter or ask you host to put it on your bill (Only 30 can people play in each laser tag session).
Should we leave a tip for our Party Host/Hostess?
15% Gratuity is automatically added.
Should we fill out the comment card?
• At the end of your party, please fill out our comment card. Tell us how we are doing and how we can improve. We read them all! Some great suggestions have come from our comment cards.
Any questions or concerns during your party?
Please feel free to talk with your party host or the Manager on Duty.
Thanks again for choosing Xtreme Fun Center!-
The Management Team: Cristina, Steve, Todd, Brittany, Kati and Josh
Comments are closed.